Saturday, September 30, 2017

And from the September archives, Part 2


Just a handful more (okay, maybe two handfuls) of posts from the September archives.  I couldn't resist ...

From 2010, this Roasted Squash Medley is so delicious!  I plan on making this again very soon!
Photo from Taste of Home
I think I've shared this one before, but the Fall tea wallet, from 2011, is my own spin on someone else's design (link shared in post) and is such a fun project, I had to share again.  If you need a little gift for someone this fall, make one of these and fill it with fall-flavored teabags!
From 2013, a fun repurposing project was making my own padded mailers.  This was such an easy and enjoyable project.  Older kids could do it, too.

And from 2014, From the Hand of the Master Artist tells the story of a unique leaf I found. 
Saturday spiritual sustenance was a post from 2015 and might encourage you any day that you might have a longer amount of time available to spend with the Lord.

A wonderful weekend tells the story of 2015's ladies' retreat.  Retreats are always a highlight of my fall ... such a blessing!
 And that's it!  Hope you'll find a post you enjoy among this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.