Friday, September 29, 2017

From the September archives, Part 1


Better late than never!  I'm finally taking time to highlight some posts from the Kitchen Table archives from past Septembers.  In no particular order, here goes ...

Apple Crisp Pizza, from 2015 (and probably other years as well) is one of those recipes I must make every fall.  I'm planning to make one tomorrow, in fact, for a get-together with friends.
Photo from Taste of Home
Could you please repeat the question?, from 2007, is a somewhat humorous account of a political "poll" I supposedly participated in.
Delightful graphic from Little Birdie Blessings
 2 Favorite Freezer Recipes  
This is a post from 2005 and shares two of my favorite recipes to stash in the freezer for the busy holiday season ahead. 
 A fun fall getaway
 is from 2008 and tells all about a wonderful getaway to the far north of our state.


 Praising God
 This is a wonderful thought for your quiet time.  From 2008.
Graphic from Baptist Bible Hour

 Little library tote
 
I posted about these little totes (made from dish towels!) in 2009.  Since then I've made many.  A fun little sewing project!

Fall flower lights
These lights were a project I did with my granddaughter in 2010, and most years I bring them out in the fall. 

Hope you find some recipes or ideas that are new to you!

I found loads of great ideas in September's archives, so watch for another installment tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Well that was fun and I wound up commenting in the wrong place. Two comments never hurts bloggers, though. I thought the apple crisp pizza sounded so good that I pinned it. My daughter has a birthday coming right up and that sounds good for a get-together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right; I sort of enjoy getting comments on older posts!

      And yes, that apple crisp pizza is a winner for sure. I've been making this for years and it always goes over very well. Hope your family enjoys it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Greetings,Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joan! Come visit again any time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.